- How do I access my wallet?
You can access your wallet via web access, USSD, mobile app and Pido ATM card.
- After I pick up my Pido card, what do I do?
First change the default pin (1111) to a 4 number combination of your choice. Pido is a current account.
- How do I register for web access?
Go to www.mypaycompido.com and click on “Register for web access”.
- How do I use a Java enabled phone to access my wallet?
Dial *955# for Airtel/MTN numbers and *62274# for Etisalat numbers.
- Can I use my Android device to access my wallet?
Yes. Simply download the app from Google Play store. Type “Pido” in the search box.
- What’s the difference between my password and my pin?
Passwords are used to log on to the web page or mobile app while pin is used to complete all transactions.
- I forgot my login password, what do I do?
Click on “Cant access account?” on the webpage, answer the security question you chose and a new password will be sent to the email provided during registration.
- I forgot my transaction pin, what do I do?
Call Customer care for a pin reset.
- How do I fund my wallet?
Walk into any Sterling Bank and make a deposit using your name and Pido number as depositor’s name and number on the deposit slip.
- My Pido card has expired, how do I get a new one?
Visit the nearest agent to get a new card.
- I want to change my wallet no, what do I do?
Send a request to email@example.com with required details.
- I did online fund transfer, got debited but the beneficiary didn’t get the money, what went wrong?
Kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with required details.
- How do I know how much I have left in my wallet?
From the various methods of accessing your wallet, click on “Check Balance”.